Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the and and site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
• Remember what is in your shopping cart
• Remember how far you are through an order
Functional cookies are used to:
• Remember your log-in details
• Make sure you are secure when logged-in
• Make sure that the app and website looks consistent
• Offer support
Performance cookies are used to:
• Enhance the performance of the app and website
• Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
• Allow you to share and like
• Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
Examples of use:
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
• Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
• Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
• Recognising that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to Nights Lifestyle Marketing Limited so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
• Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast and give the best possible user experience
• Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s or device instructions by clicking or searching “Help” in your browser or device menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them by visiting https://www.aboutcookies.org or clicking “Help” in your browser menu if viewing outside of our app.